2011年7月8日 星期五

Long Time No SEE~♥

Hi ~everybody
Since the title is in English so__
I think I must use English in this new post
haha~
It seem so
weird and awkward leh~

A new day start with a no-dream-sleep
And I am always the same ME
but I don't think i 'll change my anything
lets start with__

 MONDAY
nothing happen actually but 
I found out my friend leave me !!
and go another tuition center
and go another tuition center
and go another tuition center~!!!!
HOW DARE YOU ~
U'll gonna pay for it !!
seriously > <
sad T^T

 TUESDAY 
report card day coming soon__
I'm dying dying and DYING
28 is not a good number sometimes__
nothing happen again__
but i know__
暴风雨的前夕
永远都是平静的
hehe~

 WEDNESDAY
ko-kurikulum
nothing special > <
so BORING
Teacher said FRIDAY's tugas wear PJ shirt
gonna tell THEM __
again > <
NERVOUS for tomorrow's
REPORT CARD DAY
We clean our class__
but since morning session clean already__
we wipe the window
i hate it 
blek > <

 THURSDAY
this day finally came 
the most nervous day EVER
hope teacher don't say anything bad to my
dear UMMA
rainy day 
GOD also don't my mother go there
but still 
Umma DRAG me there
that's why we late 
missed Alvi**'s mother
An**'s father & mother
Kar Hu**'s father
SH*T

HU~
luckily nothing special 
thanks teacher except teacher said i'm
TALKATIVE > <

ughh
I admit it
Fine.

 FRIDAY
PSS' gotong royong
START~!!
i stapler thing the whole day__
hand pain la weyh~

- ThE eNd -

kamsahamnida~

have a nice day~

沒有留言:

張貼留言